Travel to Afghanistan is quite easy and simple. Mostly, while coming to this land you should have visa of Afghanistan prior to coming to here. The visa process is very easy for all the students and delegates. It starts with submitting an application where, all the supporting documents should be shown to the consulate during the interview or submission of your documents. The consulate will issue a visa within 15-20 days prior to the notice.
Traveling to the Afghanistan will need you to book a ticket prior to your departure & Hamid Karzai International Airport will serve as the main airport for reaching you out the country registering yourself as an immigrant within the airport filling out an immigration card.
International carriers and destinations include includes:
- Ariana Afghan Airlines– to Ankara, Baku, Delhi, Dubai, Dushanbe, Frankfurt, Islamabad, Istanbul-Atatürk, Jeddah, Moscow-Sheremetyevo, Riyadh, Sharjah, Tehran-Imam Khomeini, & Urumqi.
- Safi Airways– flies to Delhi, Dubai, Frankfurt, & Kuwait City.
- Kam Air– to Almaty, Delhi, Dubai, Dushanbe, Islamabad, Mashhad, Peshawar, & Urumqi & Delhi.
- Pamir Airways– to Delhi & Dubai. Now abandoned.
- Emiratesdaily to Dubai.
- Air Indiato Delhi.
- Pakistan International Airwaysto Islamabad & Peshawar.
- Fly Dubai– to Dubai & Delhi
- Air Arabia– to Sharjah
- Gulf Air-to Bahrain
- Turkish Airlines– Daily flights to Istanbul.
Spice Jet -to New Delhi